Who doesn’t love a weekend getaway whether its to the beach or poolside. we here at the modest mermaid love a little vacay and have put together a list of the essentials you need to bring along:
- A good lightweight towel- there's nothing worse than a bulky towel that takes up half your bag and leaves you no room for fun outfits (and of course your modest mermaid swimsuit). We like dock & bay for lightweight and fun colours (we own half the colours in the cabana range).
- A protective pair of sunnies- make sure there not only cute but also protect your precious eyes- our personal pick are ray bans with coloured lenses.
- Big wide brim straw hat- we love a wide brim straw hat, they go with any swimwear and keep you covered and looking good!
- A reusable water bottle- stay hydrated while out in the sun and eco friendly. we love the range from freesko they keep icy cold and have some gorgeous designs.
- Your favourite pair of beach thongs- we choose havanas always and forever!
- Your favourite modest mermaid swim dress or set- obviously! there upf 50+ so you wont need to worry about burning plus you will look fabulous on the beach and no need to pack a sun dress! bonus!
Now all thats left to do is get packing (oh and book a holiday!)
Love MM xx