La La Land
Los Angeles is the city of celebs, movie stars, external sunshine and amazing food. My first few visits to this sunny city I actually didn't enjoy. The streets of Hollywood were seedy and the traffic was hectic. While the traffic issue remains la has cleaned up a lot in the past 5 years.
- On my most recent visit I was overwhelmed with the amazing organic/healthy food and great cafes and of course shops. some of my favourite areas of la are:
- Abbot kinney/Venice- head straight to intelligentsia for a great coffee. followed by a leisurely stroll through the cute restaurants/cafes and shops.
- Melrose- no trip to la is complete without a visit to melrose. Fred Segal is a must visit for every fashionista. When you have explored this area and your ready for some fuel, head to urth cafe for healthy delicious organic food and drinks.
- W3rd- joans on third is a must visit for lunchtime deliciousness. also check our fonuts where treats are gluten free!
- beverly- the beverly centre is a one stop shop for all your trusted brands.
Don't forget to hire a car as these places are all some distance from each other and require driving, if you don't want to drive uber has you covered.
Enjoy La La Land
Love MM x